Tastes very good! Cassie doesn't like the artichokes, but I made an error the first time I tried this recipe and used a can of "pickled artichokes" when I made it for her. Now she won't touch the stuff. If you use regular canned artichokes, it tastes awesome.
- 4oz chicken tenders
- flour for dredging
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 medium canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 fresh chopped mushrooms
- 2oz red or Marsala wine
- 4oz beef stock
- 4oz angel hair pasta
- squeeze of lemon! (don't forget)
- season with salt and pepper
In a saute pan melt butter and add olive oil. Add chopped onion and begin to saute. Dredge chicken tenders through flour and add to sauteed items along with chopped garlic. Saute 2-3 min then add mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Continue cooking 3-4 min. Add wine, reduce to about half. Add beef stock and simmer until reduced to half. Adjust seasoning.
Toss in cooked pasta. Squeeze lemon, toss and serve.
I always forget to squeeze the lemon on top at serving time. The lemon adds a real nice touch so don't forget it!
No comments:
Post a Comment